Joomla Spoken Here
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to make changes to any of your static content on your website on the fly. Many aspects, including it’s ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone. Joomla is used in over 3% of the websites currently available on the internet. That means there are approximately 8,000,000 joomla installed websites based on the latest figures from Netcraft on the number of websites worldwide.
Content Management System Overview
- Easy to use graphical administrative interface.
- Powerful WYSIWYG Editor enables creation and editing of pages
- No need to know tons of the tech stuff and codes to manage back-end.
- No specialized tools or programming languages needed to update site.
- Preview content as you work, without publishing.
- Built-in site search engine.
- Create, publish, reorder and edit articles with several clicks
- Easy menu creation and manipulation.
- Email-a-friend and Print-format (pdf) for selected story and article.
- Content hierarchy structure fully editable and manageable.
- Manage content from a Web browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox recommended).
- Manage Images from within system, or externally through FTP.
- User friendly media (images, documents) upload and management.
- Search engine friendly (SEF) URL’s.
- Simple polls system will give our member’s option to rate our site, products and services.
- Easy promotion management tools (banners and text ad rotation).
- Image banners, and text rotation with impressions and click counter
- Syndicate site contents in a variety of RSS formats.
User Management Features
- Supports Membership option for websites.
- Supports classes of users.
- Block problem users. Mass mail users.
Workflow Management Features
- Classes of users for content creation, editing, scheduling and publishing.
- Schedule automatic Start/Stop dates for publishing.
- Supports multiple administrators with variety of tools.